News and Announcements
- HOA Meeting, 7:30PM on 3-19-13 at the Pepper's house. Address is 1000 Challedon Road
- Meeting Minutes 3-19-13
- Annual Meeting Minutes 1-22-13
- Treasurer's Report 2013
- Complaint Procedure established on 9/17/2012
- Common Land Maintenance Policy established on 1/1/2012
- To report suspicious activity in our neighborhood, please call the Fairfax police non-emergency line at: 703-691-2131
- Reduced Trash/Recycling Rates
Homeowners Meeting, 3-19-13
We will be having a homeowners meeting on September 16th at 7:30PM at the Pepper's house. 1000 Challedon Road. Hopefully you will be able to attend. See you there!
Selling your house? You need request your HOA Disclosure Packet well in advance of your closing. To order a disclosure packet, contact the Treasurer. LEXHOA currently charges $50.00 for disclosure packets. Checks should be made payble to Lexington Estates First Homeowners Association. Please allow at least two weeks for a disclosure packet to be completed.
Architectural Change Approvals
Planning to make changes to the exterior of your house? You need get approval from LEXHOA. To request for an architectural change or to have questions answered regarding covenants, contact the Architectural Review Board.
Board of Directors Meetings
Soon to be determined. We will notify all as soon as a date is scheduled